[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10338: Feature: NewRecordWizard with grouping and sorting

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sat Feb 7 08:27:08 CET 2009

Hi Jeff and *

> * Since "TYPO3" / "System Records" are a little different than the ones
> from extensions, I'd suggest pinning them to the top via default Page
> TSConfig.  It can always be changed on a per page basis but this seems
> like a sensible default to me.

I am +1 for the label "System Records", but -3 for pinning them on top even if this can be easily changed by Page
TSConfig. Reason is that you do not need that system stuff very often, and I think it is more userfriendly to have those
things on top you need most often.

Also I am wondering why 'Alternative Page Language' is listed under "TYPO3/System Records". I think it should go under
"Create a new page" if feasible. Label could be: "Translation of current page". I never liked that unhandy lable
"Alternative Page Language".

Uschi