[TYPO3-core] RFC #4911: Add an option to add alternative external URL or shortcut for other languages

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Feb 4 10:56:24 CET 2009

Ingo Renner wrote:

> Branches: trunk
>
> BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4911
>
> Problem:
> Currently it is not possible to have alternative targets for shortcuts
> and external url page types in translations. This certainly is not a
> killer feature but is needed quite often by users.

committed to trunk

I changed some minor things before eventually committing the feature.
These changes were mostly related to better comments, changing the
$originalShortcutPageOverlay class property to protected and a small
cleanup making a boolean declared variable truely boolean (0 => false)

the final patch is attached

best
Ingo

--