[TYPO3-core] RFC #4911: Add an option to add alternative external URL or shortcut for other languages

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Tue Feb 3 08:00:51 CET 2009

Hi Ingo,

thanks for this one, this is what I need right now. There is one behaviour which disturbs me though: With your patch
applied I created a new translation for doktype 3, external URL. I then opened up the page properties, and alas, the
doktype there is standard. In 99% of the cases I can think of I would like to keep the doktype for the translation and
not having to localize it. So it should be set to the doktype of the original version by default. Do you think, such a
behaviour is managable?

Uschi

Uschi