[TYPO3-core] RFC #5046, #6506: Autocomplete OFF for BE-Login form

Sebastian Gebhard sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:01:07 CET 2009

Am 30.12.2009 10:25, schrieb Steffen Müller:
> What about users who like to use the autocomplete feature?

I have the same concerns. A feature disable the autocompletion would be considerable, but I don't
think just killing it is a good thing.
Your example with public accessible PCs goes for all applications with a login and almost all of
them have autocompletion on (not deactivated it).

-1 for the idea because of usability concerns