[TYPO3-core] FYI24: #12958: Catchable fatal error in indexed_search

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Dec 16 21:21:19 CET 2009

Hey Dmitry,

On 16.12.09 12:59, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> On 10/12/2009 18:18, Benjamin Mack wrote:
>> sorry for the long wait. I think the tooltip sounds great, but then I
>> wouldn't localize the ERROR! string.
>
> Why? It is a normal string. This module is visible to editors, who not
> necessarily speak English.

Hmm, I just checked: ERROR was never really locallized in the TYPO3
backend. I guess I was just irritated by the "error_chash" naming and
the generic label within that key then. So, sorry for the confusion:

  * Let's have a global "error" localized string as Steffen proposed
  * Let's use that localized error string as you proposed

OK? Sorry, I really didn't want to block this change here.

All the best,
Benni.