[TYPO3-core] RFC #12781: Bug: tceforms type do not work if the type field has l10n_mode == exclude

Fabrizio Branca news at _REMOVETHIS_fabrizio-branca.de
Wed Dec 16 15:58:06 CET 2009

Hi,

I fear with committing my last patch we introduced a new bug:

While everything works fine for the translation record (the problem was,
that the type field was not taken into account there) now the original
record in the default language ignores the value of its type field (if
l10nmode=='exclude', as defined in the orginal post...) and always shows
  the fields of the default type.

I'm not sure if this should go into a new bug tracker issue and a new
rfc as this has been already committed, but as this belongs directly to
this issue, let me post the new patch (see attachment) as reply. I#ve
reopened the bugtracker issue and appended the patch there aswell.

Bye,

Fabrizio