[TYPO3-core] RFC #12807: Bug: CSS issues with buttons (Recycler / File Mass Uploader)

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Tue Dec 8 20:46:26 CET 2009

Hi,

Am 08.12.09 12:17, schrieb Steffen Gebert:

>> Problem:
>> The buttons in recycler and file mass uploader have white text and are
>> therfore are hard to read.
>>
>> Solution:
>> Attached patch fixes this (buttons get black text).

This is a wrong aproach I guess.

> * Buttons don't look like buttons, but like bold texts ;-) You did a
> great job with all other buttons - can't uploader's buttons look like
> the same?

Right these Buttons should look like all other buttons in the backend. I
think there is an error while using the css sprites, which needs to be
fixed in favour of adjusting simply the text color.

Unfortunately the extjs css skin is quite hard to understand, so I could
not figure the problem out.

Helmut