[TYPO3-core] FYI: Added feature #12930: htmlArea: Resizable RTE area

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Sat Dec 5 14:41:51 CET 2009

Hi.

On 05.12.2009 06:29 Stanislas Rolland wrote:

> In wysiwyg mode, resizing the RTE will resize the underlying textarea to
> the new size of the RTE editing area.
> In text mode, resizing the underlying textarea will resize the RTE
> editing area to the new size of the textarea.

Nice feature. Thanks.

RTE now automatically resizes to window size when in BE full screen mode
(having only RTE in the iframe).
But resizing does not apply when in normal mode (BE with tabs and all
other fields)

Also I cannot resize it by myself with the mouse. I see no resize mouse
cursor.

(Tested on FF3.5 Ubuntu 9.10 / FF3.0 Oper10 Safari4 IE7 on WinXP)

Is this intended?

--
cheers,
Steffen