[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12924: Bugfix: t3lib_tcemain checkFullLanguageAccess is too restrictive

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Fri Dec 4 16:08:14 CET 2009

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12924

Branches:
TYPO3_4-3 & trunk

Problem:
The access check which were introduced with 0000539 and 0008817 are too
restrictive if the user's access is limited to a single language.

Solution:
The attached patch fixes this problems and makes sure that:
1) the check itself is only triggered for default-lang records
2) avoids checking full access if a specific language is requested

Notes:
Ways to reproduce it:
1) User with editing rights for one language
2) Try to localize one record -> access is denied
3) Try to delete a existing localization -> access is denied

I'm not sure if that's too "big" to fit into one patch - if that's the
case please let me know and I split it up into two. Imho both
patch-lines serve the same purpose therefore I created a single request.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch