[TYPO3-core] RFC #12644: Documentation: Create a version matrix
typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Dec 1 16:08:09 CET 2009
Oliver Klee schrieb:
> This is a documentation request for the typo3.org website.
I've updated the page now:
- 4.3 now is stable, 4.2 is old stable, 4.1 is deprecated
- added link to release notes + download locations for 4.3
- changed the displayed SVN locations to links with the text "SVN location"
- reworded the downloads as suggested by Fabrizio:
Dummy [tar.gz] [zip]
Source [tar.gz] [zip]
Source + dummy [zip]
- added some text explaining which package to download
CSS change to do (Steffen, would you like to take care of these?)
- make 4.1 red (deprecated)
- make 4.2 yellow (old stable)
Now that I think of it, do we actually need to provide a download of the
dummy site? I think newcomers need dummy + source, and updaters need
only the source. If nobody objects, I'll remove the dummy download links
from the table.
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member
More information about the TYPO3-team-core