[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11825: Override FE labels with XML files

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Aug 31 18:08:02 CEST 2009

Hi Ernesto,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> If you do FE, FE-Extensions and Modules for BE, then well: you need to
> read everything anyway. :)
>
> If you are just a "frontend integrator", meaning that you know
> TypoScript, XHTML/CSS, Templates, and also a "very little" PHP so that
> you can add some PHP code to localconf.php for example, there are just
> some specific resources where one can look into, and for "localization"
> the "Frontend Localization Guide" is certainly amongst those, which is
> why I would love to see the reference to this new feature there also.

sure :) I know Christian will add this too, it's important to have such
references (how nice would be a link).
My concerns was more the general structure of the docs, as some of them
have simular topics but different details.

But this for sure need some time, and Francois does a very good job in
the doc section, so no critic to the doc team, only suggestion for
restructure.

vg Steffen