[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11438: Add a registry to t3lib

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Aug 31 11:52:10 CEST 2009

Hello,

> Each has its pros and cons:
>
> 2)
> pro: most clean solution, in my eyes.
> con: probably change required in our SQL-parsing engine (Install Tool)
> and also probably DBAL considerations (stripping this part for non-MySQL
> databases)

The SQL parser of TYPO3 is very "poor". A better parser should be taken
into consideration in the future. [OT] If someone knows some good
reference for a SQL parser in PHP, please contact me.

Enhancing it to support this wouldn't be more than another special case ;-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
MVC ExtJS Leader

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-mvc_extjs