[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature #10585: Enable BE-User to change their OpenID

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Aug 30 21:37:00 CEST 2009

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:55:03 +0200, Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de> wrote:

>> * instead of having an extension setting "allowUserChange" in OpenId, I
>> thing that it might be better to have this on a per user/group basis, as
>> already discussed in this thred
> Personally I'd also prefer this. But I saw no way to do this.

I just had a look at my patch again.

The field is added in ext_tables.php. At the state of executing this code,
there's no BE_USER and therefor no way to access BE_GROUP data.
If I'm wrong, I'd be happy if you tell me.

Otherwise it would be great to have at least a site-wide setting in 4.3

Regards
Steffen