[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11812: [Feature] Resizable Textareas for TCEforms

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Aug 29 17:56:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Don't forget the image from previous post (from SteffenG)
>> Have fun,
>
> I miss the copyright for ext.resizable.js. Who wrote that code and under
> what license is it published.
>
> Masi

it's written by Animal and he didn't use copyrights, so it's available free.
It's mainly the Event Zone, Resizable is only an override of
Ext.Resizable to use these Event Zone.
http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78398

The autogrow is a composition of mine using an example i found online,
but wasn't used as class construct to be used for more than one textarea.

vg Steffen