[TYPO3-core] RFC #11651: Allow Extbase as framework for backend modules

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Aug 28 13:56:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Now there is the possibility to write an own dispatcher, and this has to
> be documented at a good place. The problem is that we don't have a doc
> describing how to write a BE module, or did i overssen that?

No, we don't, strictly speaking. There's a lot of information related to
that in the Core APIs. I must say I would quite like to see a new core
doc related only to BE modules, rather than add to the already hefty
Core APIs. The disadvantage is obvious: it's a lot of work.

My proposal as a first step: document that in the wiki and add a chapter
to Core APIs with a reference to the wiki. If time permits, we'll try to
do better.

Michael, how does that sound?

Cheers

--