[TYPO3-core] RFC #11651: Allow Extbase as framework for backend modules

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Aug 28 13:51:20 CEST 2009

Hi,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> I think this should be documented at some place, either Core API and/or
> the Extbase manual.

yes, i take care. I think extbase is the wrong place as the dispatcher
does that without extra manipulation, users only have to stick to the
register procedure of extbase, which will definitive part of the
documentation.

Now there is the possibility to write an own dispatcher, and this has to
be documented at a good place. The problem is that we don't have a doc
describing how to write a BE module, or did i overssen that?

vg Steffen