[TYPO3-core] RFC #11811: Raise versions and states of sysexts (stable <-> 1.0.0)

Felix Oertel typo3 at foertel.com
Thu Aug 27 23:05:18 CEST 2009

Hi,

+1 by reading ... thanks for your effort.

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> Usually a version >= 1.0.0 means the extension is stable.

I consider it unsecure to lift some extension from alpha to stable (as
happened in recycler e.g.) just because the version is > 1.0.0. Probably
the author just missed, that "usually" it's stable > 1.0.0.

But I have to admit, I don't know how extensive extensions are checked
before being adopted to the core ... so if all sysexts are allowed to be
considered as secure, I have no complain.

Regards, Felix