[TYPO3-core] RFC #11684: Add support for flash messages in the backend

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Aug 25 08:51:15 CEST 2009

Hi Ingo,

> +1 on testing changed_warningboxes.diff. Another +1 was already given by
> Francois.
>
> Additionally, there are two positive feedbacks based on code review, but
> I would also like to have a look at this, though not right now.

As promised, here is my code review. I've just noticed two small
changes, but both need to be fixed:

typo3/sysext/setup/mod/index.php:
There is an if-condition that starts like this: if (true || ....)
Seems like you didn't finish this one, did you?

@author tags in phpDoc headers:
I thought we agreed that this is a waste of space. As soon as someone
else changes a single character in the function, the information that
you were the only responsible author for this function becomes invalid.
For things like this we can rely on SVN blame which is always more
precise than a static information. Therefore, please remove those tags
from allover the code.

Besides this, the code looks great and is even working! :-)
+1 on testing and +1 for the code review. Just make sure to fix the
mentioned stuff and go ahead!

Cheers, Michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out