[TYPO3-core] RFC #11370: Inconsistent Login Screen doesn't show system required errors

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Aug 18 18:22:18 CEST 2009

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:30:55 +0200, Steffen Gebert
> <steffen at steffen-gebert.de> wrote:
>
>> v5 will follow soon.
>
> now attached
>
> All files should be in now.
> Can I automatically add all files added by a patch also to SVN?
>

>> both "x" clear both fields and the first is focused... confusing, even
>> to me...
> Can't reproduce. Every "x" should clear only it's own field.
> Focus always jumps to the first empty field.
>
>> username typing should also clear "capslock" warning!
> fixed
>
>> Btw: "USERNAME, PASSWORD" in capital-letters looks not so nice in my eyes
> I just assembled Jens' screenshots [1]
>
>> and the x,help and reload graphics do not fit the rest (like inside
>> the input fields)
> don't catch you
>
> Thanks for testing!
>
> Steffen
>

> [1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/655

+1 by testing

especially I tested:
- warning if cookies are disabled
- diabled JS
- reloading
- link in help box
- clear buttons
- capslock detection

in FF 3.5.2 and IE8

one remark: links at the footer should open a new window...
one question: is there an easy way to add own css file (I personally
hate the coloring of the input field and the labels)?

regards

Steffen