[TYPO3-core] RFC #11370: Inconsistent Login Screen doesn't show system required errors

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Aug 18 11:30:42 CEST 2009

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:30:55 +0200, Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de> wrote:

> v5 will follow soon.

now attached

All files should be in now.
Can I automatically add all files added by a patch also to SVN?

> both "x" clear both fields and the first is focused... confusing, even
> to me...
Can't reproduce. Every "x" should clear only it's own field.
Focus always jumps to the first empty field.

> username typing should also clear "capslock" warning!
fixed

> Btw: "USERNAME, PASSWORD" in capital-letters looks not so nice in my eyes
I just assembled Jens' screenshots [1]

> and the x,help and reload graphics do not fit the rest (like inside the
> input fields)
don't catch you

Thanks for testing!

Steffen