[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11731: [Bugfix] ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file check in yellow box doesn't check the file age

Moreno Feltscher moreno at luagsh.ch
Mon Aug 17 11:02:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

No, you didn't get anything wrong. The problem is it could confuse people
because the file will only be removed after the install tool was accessed.
If you see the warning in the yellow box and you want to check whether the
install tool is accessible it could be that your install tool deletes the
file.

The bug is more about "confusing people" than a technical change.

Cheers