[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sat Aug 15 16:46:29 CEST 2009

Hi,

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> after 5 versions of the patch and still issues to be solved, I would
> like you to postpone this enhancement for the time after 4.3.

this is the wrong conclusion. 5 versions were needed after many
discussions and naming things. Also there are no issues to solve, the
things i talked are solved and i already have the patch, just waiting
for naming consense.
And, this patch was concepted by olly and me with help of Benni and was
done for 4.3, so postponing it would be very disapointing and would give
me the question if it's worth to do such things for core.

Additionally i come with unit tests which shows  all functionality of
the new class. Only a core dev review is missing.

vg Steffen