[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11716: Install Tool always sets TYPO3_CONF_VARS[FE][disableNoCacheParameter] upon save

Andreas andreas at otto-hanika.de
Fri Aug 14 18:27:14 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

Am Freitag, den 14.08.2009, 11:54 +0200 schrieb Michael Stucki:
> Problem:
> When saving the "All configuration" page in the Install Tool, TYPO3
> always sets the value for TYPO3_CONF_VARS[FE][disableNoCacheParameter]
> to '0', even if it was not changed at all.

+1 by reading and testing.

Remark: I could not reproduce the problem for trunk revision 5784.

I did set the value for disableNoCacheParameter to 1 before the patch
was applied.

Then I did open the Install Tool again and saved the page "All
configuration" without changing anything, getting "No values were
changed, so nothing is updated!" back.

I applied the patch, and the behaviour did not change.

Maybe a problem due to PHP version or INI settings?

Cheers,
Andreas