[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Fri Aug 14 12:56:46 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

Well... it would be disappointed as the patch is enough mature. Now, it goes mostly about key naming
and convention. I did some hard testing this morning and I can say the patch brings a great
improvement in term of JS / CSS inclusion. It is much more consistent in my opinion and opens new
possibilities like JS / CSS reorganizing, compression, concatenation directly in the Core.

Cheers,

Fabien