[TYPO3-core] RFC #11651: Allow Extbase as framework for backend modules

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Aug 10 13:18:42 CEST 2009

Hi Olly,

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> FYI: committed corrected version to trunk, rev 5770
>
> The version of ExtBase that is currently included via SVN:externals in
> the TYPO3 Core Trunk does not have a BackendDispatcher...

yes - the BE dispatcher will be committed today to extbase trunk. This
patches was the precondition for integration (without the dispatcher
doesn't work)

> Besides that: Was this integration discussed with Jochen and/or
> Sebastian. It's nice that it's possible, however it seems to me like a
> quick integration.

This is been discussed with Jochen, Sebastian and Bastian since some
weeks. We all tested it with core patches and now we are able to
integrate it so other can test it as well without applying core patches.

Beside that the trunk version of extbase needs an update as it's a quite
old revision, don't know who does this.

vg Steffen