[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11648: Feature: Add datepicker to date and datetime fields in TCEFORMS

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Aug 7 10:33:47 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

I'm afraid I found another issue :) The datepicker only uses the initial
value of the input field.

How to reproduce:
* Set a date field's value through the datepicker (or manually)
* Save
* Trigger the datepicker on the same field -> everything fine, using the
field's value
* Change the field's value manually
* Trigger the datepicker again -> it's still using the initial value,
not the value we just typed into the field

It might also be a good idea to trigger the date picker not only through
the icon, but also onfocus of the date field. What do you think?

So -1 on testing again, sorry... We're on a good way though.

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner