[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11648: Feature: Add datepicker to date and datetime fields in TCEFORMS

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Aug 6 19:26:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

here is my final version, taken all comments into account. I reattached
the icon for typo3/gfx again so you don't have to search for.

I wrote settings in php (tceforms) so it's easy to change, add
dependencies or extend. This is written in settings:
* picker icon (skinnable)
* USmode (cleaner than using the evalFunc-object)
* date formats (maybe later we can use the formats from config)
* use datepicker (possible to add a switch for disable later)

I also used a class construct in JS as Benni suggested. I removed the
"align" property, so picker is aligned automatically (there was an issue
that picker was cut on left side). Also the value of textfield is used
for initialize the picker.

I tested on all major browsers (FF, IE8, Chrome, Safari) - all on Windows.

vg Steffen