[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11648: Feature: Add datepicker to date and datetime fields in TCEFORMS

Christopher Stelmaszyk christopher at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 6 14:26:59 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

"Steffen Kamper" schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> With one thing i'm bit unsure, the USmode. If i understand it right from
> doc, after setting $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['USdateFormat'] = 1 the dates
> should be formatted as dd-mm-YYYY. I tested it (without the patch) and i
> didn't saw a change, anyway i used the format for USmode. Please help
> with this.

first of all I would like to say that this is a really nice feature!

If you plan correcting the way how the date is displayed in these fields,
wouldn't it be reasonable to use TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['ddmmyy'] as
standard for the format?
If set, we could use $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['USdateFormat'].

What do you think?

Kind regards

Christopher