[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11397: [Feature] Add class for render HTML header/footer for BE and FE

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Wed Aug 5 23:08:46 CEST 2009

I have tested the different configuration of the first post

Here a short feedback:

:) page.stylesheet: works fine!
:) page.includeCSS: works fine!
:) page.CSS_inlineStyle: works fine!
:) page.javascriptLibs: works fine!

:/ page.jsInline. the JS is displayed in the <header> which is good. But I have notice the old key
"inlineJS" which does not seem to work. Is it normal?

:( page.includeJS. displayed in the <body>. Is it normal?
:( page.includeJSlibs. Does the same work as includeJs. Displayed in the <body> as well.

:) page.jsFooterInline: works fine!

:( config.moveJsFromHeaderToFooter = 1 Has not worked for me. It could be possible, I have not
tested in the correct way.
:( config.minifyJS = 1 Nothing special has happened
:( config.minifyCSS = 1 Nothing special has happened
:( config.concatenateJSandCSS = 1 Nothing special has happened

I will be available on Skype on Thursday afternoon to discuss it if necessary.

Cheers,

Fabien