[TYPO3-core] RFC #11606: [Feature]: Add a RANDOM cObject

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Aug 5 09:09:57 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> To me it is not necessarily a number of bugs but more an impact that bugs make. One bug can be much worse than many small bugs. All our past releases contained bugs that users found almost immediately after the installation. It means that TYPO3 was not tested enough before the release and it is bad.

Although I generally agree with you (not about numbers, since I don't
know them) I still suggest moving these talks to the closed core list,
since everything you write here will get indexed and even if we
massively improve code quality, the internet is patient, thus you're
currently doing more harm than good marketing-wise.

General bottomline:
Right topic, wrong place.

cheers
Mathias