[TYPO3-core] RFC #11606: [Feature]: Add a RANDOM cObject

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:53:22 CEST 2009

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> A loss of quality would in fact mean that TYPO3 4.2 contains more bugs
> than 4.1 did. My impression is that the number of reported bugs has
> constantly increased during the last years, but most of the issues are
> not 4.2 only but affect also older versions.

To me it is not necessarily a number of bugs but more an impact that bugs make. One bug can be much worse than many small bugs. All our past releases contained bugs that users found almost immediately after the installation. It means that TYPO3 was not tested enough before the release and it is bad.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitrydulepov