[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10017: [felogin] New Method for "forgotPassword"

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Aug 2 23:11:14 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen and Xavier,

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:22:02 +0200, Xavier Perseguers
<typo3 at perseguers.ch> wrote:
> I had to create this (still) new version v8

I just tested v8 of this patch (with plain-text passwords).

(1) I had to select at least "1 level" for Recursive option - otherwise
$this->spid would be empty. It took quite some time to find out, why the
procedure didn't work... Didn't test TS configuration.

(2) Date format is hard-coded to Y-m-d H:i

(3) plugin.tx_felogin_pi1.feloginBaseURL: IMHO the "felogin" is redundant.

(4) If I set feloginBaseURL to e.g. http://www.example.com, no mails are
sent and only login form appears. I see no reason for this confusing
behavior.

If 1+2 are solved, I'm +1 by testing.

Maybe in cases of 1 and 4 there could appear an error message instead of
doing nothing.

Best regards
Steffen