[TYPO3-core] RFC #11431: Hook request for manipulating the pageID in getPage

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun Aug 2 20:46:00 CEST 2009

Hey,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> +1 on reading. I applied and saw no error, but i didn't wrote a testhook
> for this. As the hook is defined like the other ones a expect the hook
> working.

Thanks! Yep, hooks are usually hard to test in a useful matter. In this
case I would like to bend the rules a tiny bit and commit this one in 72
hours if nobody objects meanwhile, even without the missing +1 on
testing. Please stand up now.

This hook is working and used in a production environment for quite some
time, but it would take me at least two hours to set up a really useful
test extension and environment.

I'll also forward this message explicitly to Oliver, so the RM has a
chance to veto my egoistic decision.

Regards
Christian