[TYPO3-core] RFC #10651: Add <abbr> tag to hints SL, GL, SGL in EM

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Apr 24 19:29:23 CEST 2009

Hey Steffen,

nice patch.

+1 after testing and reading, except three minor things:

* "Local installation takes precedence over installation in System scope."
Sounds still very cryptic for me. "Locally installed extension takes
precedence over system extensions".
Labels would be "Locally installed extension", "Globally installed
extension", "System extension" for the array substitutions.

Then it'd be "Locally installed extension takes precedence over system
extension". Sounds better to me. What do you think?

* The label should go in a LLL file, and be fetched by the
$GLOBALS[LANG] object. (probably the other ones from the array
substituation too).

// double installation
* Comment could be more descriptive. "Double installation" does not
sounds right to me, and for people who don't know what "Double
instalaltion" is, they'd at least understand it then if they read the
comment in the source code :).

All the best,
Benni.