[TYPO3-core] RFC #10949: Clean up sysext usersetup module code - part 2

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Apr 23 22:09:56 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> > * moved CSH besides save buttons to the left to be unique with the rest,
> > fullhelp now also on top of the buttons

BTW: It would be a good idea, to add "tabindex" attribute to input
fields. Currently if you use the Tab button to go through all input
fields you have to press it twice each time. As the "<a>" tags of the
CSH also will get focus()

But I think this should be in a separate commit. Else this could be an
endless discussion.

Just for fun: Did you know that 0x09 is the ASCII value of the TAB
character, and thus ALT-9 was a way to enter a TAB character under DOS.
Now one could think that our current year '09 is the "year of the TAB"
... but neverthless ... from next year one we would have to count in
hexadecimal. If one even would want to take the full year in account it
would probably be some utf-8 character ...

greets,
Bernhard
--
Freiheit ist immer Freiheit des Andersdenkenden.
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871-1919