[TYPO3-core] RFC #10331: Bug: linkHandler different than "record" leads to rteerror

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Mon Apr 20 22:02:59 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

i do not understand, why the patch i did is not enough.

is this statement to complexe:

[array_shift(explode(':',$link_param))]

 think, the foreach-solution you suggested is in O(N), the solution which
looks up in an array is in O(1)? Or i am wrong?

So, i would take the patch from olly (with the re-added "record: " check).

Can i do anything - to get it into the core? (Well i do not really want to
discuss foreach or array_shift, i would like to see the problem solved)

regards,
martin

--
DocTeam: http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/team-docteam