[TYPO3-core] IRRE long titles on groupdb fields are displayed wrong (<span title)

Nabil Saleh nabil-saleh at gmx.de
Wed Apr 15 15:32:11 CEST 2009

Hi Chritian,

thanks for checking my request I have made an example-extension
(http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10823) now, so anybody can reproduce
the error easily.

The extension comes with 2 tables.

table1 is related with table2 and irre is defined for it.

To reproduce the error:

1. create a record of table2 with a very long title
2. create a record of table1 and add the record of table2 to the
relation and save the record.

Title is croped twice without patch.(screenshot)

bye Nabil