[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10201: Duplicate cHash Values

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Apr 9 22:32:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

> I am a little off track with 4.3 right now: I am not sure when we have beta1. We should definitely have this change before beta1 and it means having a new RealURL too.

Well according to the official roadmap [1] beta1 should be out tomorrow,
but that will certainly not be the case since alpha3 is already behind
schedule. So it's a bit hard to tell.

> Another problem is that RealURL computes cHash on its own, so I will need to update the method that creates cHash. If 4.3 beta1 is not out before T3DD09 we could sit there and do the change/commit together.
>
> Does this sound feasible?

Not if 4.3 is on schedule. Even with some delays the beta phase will
certainly not be as late as T3DD09...

Cheers

--

Francois Suter