[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10201: Duplicate cHash Values

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Apr 9 21:32:34 CEST 2009

Hi!

Francois Suter wrote:
> Thanks for the information.
>
> So what would you recommend for this patch? From a point of view purely
> of Core development, it is ready to commit and it is a definite
> improvement. However it has an impact on RealURL which is one of the
> most commonly used extension, so it seems like a bad idea to commit this
> change while RealURL is not ready to handle it. OTOH if we want this
> feature into 4.3 it has to make it before we enter beta-testing.
>
> What do you suggest?

I am a little off track with 4.3 right now: I am not sure when we have beta1. We should definitely have this change before beta1 and it means having a new RealURL too.

Another problem is that RealURL computes cHash on its own, so I will need to update the method that creates cHash. If 4.3 beta1 is not out before T3DD09 we could sit there and do the change/commit together.

Does this sound feasible?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/typo3-seo-keep-your-links-working.html