[TYPO3-core] Poll for patch level versions

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Sun Apr 5 17:10:33 CEST 2009

Hi Ingmar,

> The reason why I think we should also consider releasing those versions
> now is the following patch
> 	#10567: Added IE8+ support
> which solves IE8 related problems.

I committed a few patches to branch 4.2 to fix issues related to the RTE
in IE8. I am down to one issue (AFAIK, but it would be nice if others
would test the RTE in IE8 using the SVN version) with undo/redo
(#10847). I hope to be able to work around IE8 bug in a couple of days.
Please wait for this patch.

There are similar IE8-related issues for the RTE in branch 4.1. I did
not have time to look into that branch.

Kind regards,
Stanislas