[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun Apr 5 11:42:05 CEST 2009

Hi,

> I only replaced approximately 4 or 5 XHTML-Tags to HTML-Tags because
> it's more than only one days work to get the install tool XHTML
> compliant and everything else is in HTML4 style.

Seems like I didn't explain myself very well. If you look at all the
patches you produced for this bug, starting from v5 there are a lot of
I missed.

My point is not to make the Install Tool xHTML-compliant at all. My
point is that you introduced changes that:

1) don't relate to the original topic at all

2) are actually a regression compared to the existing

So please submit a new version of the patch that covers only the
skinning issue, as were your first 4 versions. Until then I'm -1 to the
current version.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter