[TYPO3-core] RFC #10523: New install tool colors, matching t3skin

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Apr 5 06:51:36 CEST 2009

Hi Francois,

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi Susanne,
>
>> Attached is v6.
>
> I started looking at your patch and am very puzzled by what I saw.
> couldn't find anything about this throughout the thread, except suddenly
> for one mention by you:
>
>> Install tool is now nearly valid HTML4.01
>
> Why that? All the core is moving towards being at least XHTML 1.0
> transitional, why the sudden regression?

I only replaced approximately 4 or 5 XHTML-Tags to HTML-Tags because
it's more than only one days work to get the install tool XHTML
compliant and everything else is in HTML4 style. It's surely a nice goal
to have it in XHTML, but I thought to start with the optics and then
move on to the details (question is: how much rewriting of the install
tool html do we want as there should be a whole new one sometimes?).

But if you think it's important I will have a look at it again and try
to make my changes XHTML compliant.

Regards,

Susanne

--