[TYPO3-core] RFC #9206 Feature: Details to error message 'is no TYPO3 language file'

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Sep 28 19:59:25 CEST 2008

Johannes Pieper wrote:

Hi Johannes,

> Problem:
> If you have edited a locallang.xml file, then you do not get any details about the reason.
>
> Solution:
> Add the error message to the output.

One thing I noticed now: I'm not quite sure how security related this
could be, probably not much, but I suggest you put in some check so that
the details get shown only to certain IPs...

Further more this is something that shouldn't be shown to website
visitors at all, so as suggested already this hould be an exception in 4.3

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner