[TYPO3-core] RFC #9400: Integrate jb_status_code in the TYPO3 core

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Sep 22 07:18:39 CEST 2008

Hi!

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> We all know that -1 is not a veto, but it just sounds way harsher for
> the patch writers than a "I had quick look over the code, I like the
> idea, please change A to B...". At least that's my impression.
> Communication over mails is a bit harder than real life, we know :)

Yes, it is... I only want to make sure that we still have the same quality of the code in all patches. I am not against the idea, it is very useful! I want the patch perfected, that's all. I promise to review, try and vote for it once it is really ready. I just have no time now due to Hackontest. You (=everyone) know I rework some patches posted here to be better.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team