[TYPO3-core] RFC: Feature Request #9078: Integrate hook in page module to render preview of records with own CType

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Sep 19 09:30:16 CEST 2008

Oliver Hader schrieb:
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Problem:
> The method tt_content_drawItem in tx_cms_layout (page module view)
> renders a preview for each defined CType, like "header", "text",
> "textpic", etc.
> If an own CType is used, e.g. "tx_myext_pi1", the bodytext field is
> rendered by default and nothing less or more.
>
> Solution:
> A solution for individual CTypes would be to introduce a hook that is
> able to render the preview of the accordant record.
>
> Comments:
> There is already a hook for the CType "list" (which was also mentioned
> in the issue in the bug-tracker). However, this won't work here, since
> it's about individual CTypes.
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9078
>
> Branch: Trunk
>

> olly

Hi Olly,

we are using already two hooks for rendering this in syntaxhighlight.

One for the classic page module:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['cms/layout/class.tx_cms_layout.php']['list_type_Info']

and one for TV page module
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['templavoila']['mod1']['renderPreviewContentClass']

see here for a screenshot
http://forge.typo3.org/attachments/322/pagemodule_preview.png

vg Steffen