[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9320: Bugfix for temporary Filemounts

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sat Sep 13 17:11:32 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

> as i have to remoce the whitespace things i will also deliver a patch
> for 4.2 as this patch was made against trunk.

which is correct. You don't need to deliver a patch for other branches
then trunk until your RFC is ready to commit I'd say. However, if you
deliver it yourself, that is welcome and appreciated anyways.

Other than that of course: If the patch has significant differences for
different branches, ther must be different patches of course.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner