[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9320: Bugfix for temporary Filemounts

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Sep 12 10:29:46 CEST 2008

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> just browsed through your patch, and here's some classic nitpicking...

At times I have also not much to say concerning a proposed patch. So I
may be guilty of the same, but yet I think it's not very encouraging if
someone spend time to write a patch, to test it, to make a diff, to file
a bug and to post it on this list and the whole response is a
superfluous remark about some whitespace issues.

To keep up the morale of the folks who still write patches, please start
the nitpicking only after the first +1 was given.

Masi