[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9301: Missing colorization in Localization Overview of the page tree

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Sep 8 03:39:22 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi Steffen,

you're way too fast!

> ok, i checked that, and there is no $this->pObj->content.
> All changed with the templates, so this method isn't the right one.

that's what I found out, too.

> I changed the method adding CSS to the recommended method using
> $this->pObj->doc->inDocStylesArray[]

I was about to come up with a more complicated solution, but your's
makes it a nobrainer... will commit to 4.2 and trunk right after this post.

> I also changed the capitols for CSS.

thanks!

> I also don't agree to the colors #669966 and red (text isn't readable)
> and used the colors i used in first patch.

The only difference from your patch and the following commit will be the
colors ... I picked some more vibrant ones (green is selected from the +
in the "add CE" icons, red is from the pencil icon's rubber top, tweaked
a little bit more intensive)

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner