[TYPO3-core] RFC: #9301: Missing colorization in Localization Overview of the page tree

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Sep 8 01:26:42 CEST 2008

Hi Ingo,

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
> Hi Steffen,
>
>> I added them to stylesheet and used lighter green and lighter red for
>> better contrast of the text.
>
> Not so fast! =)
>
> I checked it and the CSS is in fact still there. - It somehow just does
> not get added anymore.
>
> Check typo3/sysext/cms/web_info/class.tx_cms_webinfo_lang.php around
> line 150.
>
> Now doing further investigations...

ok, i checked that, and there is no $this->pObj->content.
All changed with the templates, so this method isn't the right one.

I changed the method adding CSS to the recommended method using
$this->pObj->doc->inDocStylesArray[]

I also changed the capitols for CSS.

I also don't agree to the colors #669966 and red (text isn't readable)
and used the colors i used in first patch.

vg Steffen