[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6158: index.php assumes current working directory to be PATH_site

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri Sep 5 00:10:37 CEST 2008

Hi.

On 03.09.2008 19:53 Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Hey olly,
>
> nice thing. Unfortunately I don't have a FCGI installation running,

Unfortunately I have one ;-)
But Ollys patch works fine for me.
I also had a positive feedback in my blog comment about it.
so +1

> however I remember stucki having a patch (actually still flowing around)
> from march or so this year, with another issue of the path in the FCGI
> installations.

relates to #1007. Core RFC was sent on 2008/04/04
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=1007

I tried if #1007 patch fixes my problems (disappearing content, blank
page, linked sources missing), but without success.

--
cheers,
Steffen

http://www.t3node.com/